Updated progress view looking down the tracks to the west. The depot is to the immediate right with the Blue Valley Elevator adjacent to the covered hopper. The tape measure on the left will be the large COOP fertilizer Quonset hut.













Prototype view of the Waterville depot circa 1950s. I model 1979 so my depot will be painted white and have the old Blue Rapids train order signal in front of the depot.














View of my depot progress. I haven't done a lot to it in a year. The tool shed will be replaced with one from Lake Junction Models. The bottles on the right side will be the location of the town fuel dealership.




















Prototype view and model view of the Blue Valley Elevator.














View looking down the rails to the west and my modeling of the same scene. Where the glue bottle is located will be the location of the large cement grain elevator.








Comments

  1. Looks great Nate. I especially like the waffle frame modules you are building !
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sides of the depot assembled.

Work continues on the Blue Rapids depot build