Cement sections of the bridge are installed

I have installed the Scale Segmental Bridge sections to my bridge. Off to the right in this picture you can see one of the metal deck plate girders that I'm building. I used it to unsure the cement sections were placed correctly. Time to get busy on the bridge. I don't think I'll have it complete in time for the RPM meet, but I'll just substitute a block of wood or something for the bridge so I can run trains on it. The rail is all soldered together and I just have to weather it today and then install it. I hope I can get some grass and other scenery started before the meet.

Side view of the bridge. A few late minute tasks like wire up the Digitrax DCC plug ins and table legs which I hope to finish next weekend at the latest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sides of the depot assembled.

Work continues on the Blue Rapids depot build