More progress 8 October

Below is the overall view of the module. I've smeared patching plaster on one side of the fill to smooth the joints between the foam pieces. I still have to cut the small stream channel and lay the old roadbed on the left side of the picture.


This view is of the "hilly" side of the Coon creek channel. The thin layer of foam I plan to replicate a rock outcropping that was cut when the railroad cut the hillside for the roadbed. I also still need to carve the foam back more to fit in the bridge abruptment and piers.


A closer view of the plaster and long fill. Once I finish with the plaster. All will be painted with my tan "dirt" color including the plywood. I'll then use static grass and plant trees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sides of the depot assembled.

Work continues on the Blue Rapids depot build