Modeling Resources

Some of the modeling scenery resources I use are listed below. I'm always up for a new scenery book. I feel Gordon Gravett's Modeling series books are an excellent resource and everyone should have them. I reference Lance's book regularly due to the various techniques he uses. Lou Sassi's scenery books published by Kalmbach Media are nice also. I recently picked up Kathy Millatt's "Building Realistic Model Railroad Scenery" published by Kalmbach Media and I look forward to seeing what techniques she uses. A sometimes overlooked resource are military model builders who seem to be light years ahead of Model Train builders for realistic weathering. A book I've picked up is "Tigers modelling the Ryefield Family" published by Ammo of Mig Jiménez S.L.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sides of the depot assembled.

Work continues on the Blue Rapids depot build